This Article Will Show You How To Instantly Restore Ventrilo From Backup Vault
How To Restore Your Ventrilo Server In Our Original Control Panel
Remember this is for the TCAdmin 2 control panel. The new control panel has 8 less steps:
- Please be sure you are at the Payment Area before you proceed
- Click the Payment button under the website banner, on any page
- Once logged in, click the the My Ventrilo button, at the top right of the website
- You are now at your Ventrilo Service Record
- Next, click the - Login To Control - Panel Button
- The system will log you in automatically in the Ventrilo Control Panel
- Click The Blue Actions Tab
- Then click - Restore Ventrilo From Backup - Link
- Choose one of the dates from within the dropdown menu
- Each date represents a snap shot of that day
- After you have chosen a Date to restore, press the Execute Button
- Your service will go offline, we will switch the files and restart your service automatically
- Keep in mind we do 6 daily network backups. You will always see the latest file in your backups folder
- Your backup folder stores the last 21 days of backups
- A backup is dropped in your backups folder every 4 - 5 hours
- The new backup will over write the previous backup
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.