Change Your Ventrilo Codec To Speex So Mac Players Can Talk
Change Your Ventrilo Voice Codec to Speex Within Seconds
Many games and programs are available for Mac users now, but not all codecs will allow your Mac users to chat freely. You can fix this by simply changing your codec to Speex.
When you need to change your Ventrilo Server Codec to Speex for Mac Friendly communications, please follow these simple steps:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
- Now click the Control Panel button at the top of the website
- Set Voice Codec to Speex - Mac Friendly
- Press the Green Save button to save settings and restart the server
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.
Date: October 9, 2013
How To Enable or Disable Lobby Chat Communication In Your Ventrilo Server
How To Turn Off Your Message Of The Day From Displaying
Email An Encrypted Backup Copy Of Your Ventrilo Server Files To Yourself
How To Add or Change Your Ventrilo Server Password