How To Add or Change Your Ventrilo Server Password
Secure Your Ventrilo Server By Adding A Server Password
Always place a Password on your Ventrilo Server. Doing so will keep all unwanted individuals from entering your server. If your server is passworded and an individual enters your server, chances are they are registered as a user in the User Editor section. Login as admin, edit the User Editor section and look for their name on the left. Highlight their name and delete them. You can also view your Ventrilo Log File to determine how they are gaining access to your Ventrilo Server.
Follow these simple steps to place a password on your server:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
- Now click the Control Panel button at the top of the website
- Set Server Password Mode to Gloabl Password
- Type Your Server Password in the next field
- Press the Green Save button to save settings and restart the server
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.