How to Register users with the User Editor in Your Ventrilo Server
Adding Registered Users to Your Ventrilo Server with the User Editor.
Registering users on your server gives added security to your server as each user will receive their own password. Take the time to create a set of profiles with different levels of adminship so when you add users, you can assign the user a pre-made profile matching the level of adminship which you would like to delegate to that specific user.
- To register a user, you must first begin by logging onto your server as an Administrator.
- Then, right click on your name, scroll down to Server Admin and select User Editor.
- Under the profiles drop down, select the desired profile and load it. This will automatically populate the appropriate rights for your user based off the profile you selected.
- Once your profile has been loaded, populate the User Name field with the desired Username
- Give the User his or her desired password, or generate a unique password for them.
- Give the User a Rank, and Note (i.e aliases or general comments) if desired.
- Click the Add button to create the account. They will now be able to login using the given Username and Password.
- Click the Close button to exit the User Editor.
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.
Date: October 8, 2013