How to Manage your Ventrilo Server Rank List
How to Create, Edit and Delete Your Ventrilo Server Rank Listings
Rank lists can be used to denote the administrative access or rankings of members within you Ventrilo.
Ranks do not provide access to administrative commands outright; instead, they are aesthetic tags that will describe the membership status of your users.
To create a rank list, make sure you are logged into your server as administrator then follow these simple steps:
- Right click in the Ventrilo window, and scroll down to Server Admin and select Rank List
- Cick the add button to begin adding a new rank to your server
- Enter the Abbreviation for your new rank. This is what will show before the User Name of a user within this rank
- Ex: The “ADMIN” abbreviation will show up as [ADMIN]Username in Ventrilo
- Enter the Long Description of this rank. This text does not appear in the server and is purely for organization of ranks
- Enter in the Rank Level. The Highest Rank will be 100 and the lowest will be 0. Users with a higher level will outrank those with lower levels
- Press OK to add your new Rank. You can now assign users to this Rank in the User Editor.
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.