How to Stop The Ventrilo Server Message Of The Day From Appearing
Removing The Server MOTD and GMOTD From Appearing Globally
MOTD's or Message of The Days can be controlled from To stop your user and guest message of the day from appearing on the server do the following from within the control panel:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
- Now click the Control Panel button at the top of the website
- Uncheck - Always Display Message of The Day - check box
- Press the Green Save button to save settings and restart the server
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.