Enabling or Disabling Conversation in Your Ventrilo Server Lobby
How To Control Your Ventrilo Lobby Chat Communications
Most guilds and squads would rather have their Lobby Communication disabled so their members would be forced to join a channel before they would be able to have a conversation. By default, your ventrilo servers comes with Lobby Communications enabled. Disabling Lobby Communication is accomplished in 3 easy steps. If you need to disable your Lobby Communications so that your members are forced to join a channel before they can converse, follow the following procedure:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
Once logged in:
- Click the Control Panel button at the top of the website
- From the Lobby Chat drop down menu - choose Communication is Disabled
- Press the Green Save & Restart button to save settings and restart your ventrilo server
When you need to enable Lobby Chat Communication, choose Communication is Enabled and then Press the Save & Restart button to save settings and restart your ventrilo server.
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.
Date: March 7, 2015