How To Upgrade or Downgrade Your Ventrilo Service
How To Upgrade or Downgrade Your Ventrilo Services
Upgrading or Downgrading your Ventrilo Services with us is simple and fast. The only thing that changes in your Ventrilo Service is the maximum number of people you can have connected to your service at once. Your files and all settings will remain the same and untouched.
When you need to upgrade or downgrade your ventrilo service, please follow this simple procedure:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- Once logged in, click the My Services button to view your service record
- Click The View Details Link to The right of your service record
- Click the Yellow Management button at the top, then choose the Upgrade / Downgrade option
You can also upgrade / downgrade from your Ventrilo Control Panel. Follow this simple procedure:
- Click the Ventrilo Control Panel button at the top of any page
- Click the yellow Modify button over your Ventrilo Server Status window
Remember there is no fee to downgrade your Ventrilo Server. You will have to pay the difference to upgrade your Ventrilo Service.
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.