How To Send Yourself A Backup Copy Of Your Ventrilo Server Via Email
Instantly Email A Backup Of Your Ventrilo Server Files To Yourself
It's a great practice to send yourself a backup of your Ventrilo Server from time to time. The file is very small so storing them in your email account won't be a problem. Your Ventrilo Server backups are encrypted and there is no way to decrypt these files on your own. If you leave for an extended period of time, you can reinstall them when you return.
To restore your server from one of your saved backups, please follow these simple steps:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
- Now click the Green Restore button at the top of the Server Status window
- ON the left side, choose a restore date
- Click the blue Email button
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.