Restoring Your Ventrilo Server To A Previous Date From Your Stored Backups
Instantly Restore Your Ventrilo Service From Backups
There are many reason why you would need to restore a backup of your Ventrilo Server. When this day comes, you will be pleased to know that this entire operation is done with 4 easy mouse clicks. You can choose from any of the 30 saved backups that we have available for you in your account. Backups are done automatically each day and we save 30 backups for you which represent the last 30 days.
To restore your server from one of your saved backups, please follow these simple steps:
- Please be sure you are at the Client Area
- If you are not logged in you will be prompted for your email address and account password
- If you do not remember your account password, you can Request a Password Reset
- Now click the Green Restore button at the top of the Server Status window
- ON the left side, choose a restore date
- Click the yellow Restore button
The Ventrilo Servers Guarantee
All Ventrilo Servers come equipped with our custom Control Panel enabling you to control your Ventrilo Server from your PC, Tablet or Cell Phone.
Your Ventrilo Server will be instantly activated with a Custom Hostname of Your Choice. You will be able to edit this custom ventrilo hostname at anytime, instantly and without staff intervention. Please test our Ventrilo Server Locations before you order.
Since all of our Web Services and Control Panels are Hosted At Amazon Web Services, we are fully protected by their Firewall so your Control Panel will always be online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every Ventrilo Server comes with a Money Back Guarantee so please order with confidence.